facebook
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
Property Image
floorplan
epc

3 Beds - Semi-detached house - For Sale The Cottons, Rochdale, OL12
Part Buy, Part Rent £70,000

  • 3
  • 2
  • 1

35% shared ownership semi-detached with 3 bedrooms and private rear garden. Modern interiors, spacious kitchen, separate living area, and family bathroom. Double glazing, gas central heating, and driveway parking. Close to amenities and transport links. Buyer to pay £280.76 rent per month for remaining 65%. Additional fees apply. Arrange a viewing today.

Key Features

  • 35% Shared Ownership

  • Modern Semi-Detached

  • Breakfast Kitchen

  • Guest WC

  • Cul-De-Sac Location

  • Double Glazed & Gas Central Heating

  • Private Rear Garden

  • Viewings Highly Recommended

A fantastic opportunity to purchase this 35% shared ownership property, this modern semi-detached house presents an excellent opportunity for first-time buyers seeking a comfortable and contemporary home. Situated within a highly sought-after residential area on a quiet cul-de-sac, this property offers three well-proportioned bedrooms, ideal for growing families or those in need of a dedicated home office space.

As you enter the property, you are greeted by a light and airy hallway leading to the heart of the home. The spacious breakfast kitchen boasts ample room for dining and features a range of contemporary wall and base units, providing excellent storage options. The separate living area invites relaxation and offers a relaxing atmosphere, perfect for entertaining guests or enjoying quality time with the family.

Upstairs, you will find three generously sized bedrooms, each adorned with large windows that flood the rooms with natural light. The modern family bathroom completes the layout of this charming property, boasting a bath-tub with shower over, WC, and hand basin.

Externally, this property offers a private rear garden, a true haven for outdoor enthusiasts. The garden features a paved patio seating area, an ideal spot for alfresco dining or enjoying a morning coffee. Beyond the seating area lies a well-maintained lawn, creating a serene environment perfect for children to play safely. The fenced boundary ensures privacy and security, while gated access provides convenience for those with pets or young children.

To the front of the property, there is driveway parking for two vehicles, eliminating the hassle of searching for on-street parking. This feature is particularly beneficial for families with multiple vehicles or those who frequently entertain guests.

Additional benefits of this wonderful property include double glazing and gas central heating, ensuring comfort and energy efficiency all year round.

Located within a popular residential area, this semi-detached house is conveniently positioned with easy access to local amenities, schools, and transport links. With its modern interiors and inviting atmosphere, this property is sure to attract a variety of buyers keen to take advantage of the highly sought-after shared ownership opportunity.

To fully appreciate the charm and potential of this delightful home, we strongly recommend arranging a viewing, so don't delay - contact us today to secure your appointment.

35% Shared Ownership, the new owner will be required to pay £280.76 rent per month for the remaining 65%

** The purchase is also subject to additional fees, the buyers fee on this property would be £2,500 plus vat (payable on completion), further information can be obtained from the agent **


Location

Looking to buy ?

Register for property updates

Register

Welcome

About us

Sales