LET Revilo find you a home to rent!
Looking to rent a property? We can help you find the perfect place
Revilo aim to give you the best service possible and all our agents work according to The Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.
The Tenant Fees Act 2019
From 1st June 2019 Fees which have been traditionally been payable by Applicants/Tenants are banned. There are still some payments required in connection with a Tenancy and these are;
2. Refundable tenancy deposit
3. Refundable holding deposit (subject to terms)*
4. Payments to change the tenancy when requested by a Tenant
5. Payments associated with the early termination of the tenant when requested by a Tenant
6. Utility payments, eg; gas/electric, council tax, water, communication services, TV Licence
7. Late payment of rent
8. Replacement of lost keys/security devices
*A Holding Deposit will be payable in order to “reserve” the property you have chosen to rent, this is capped at no more than equal to 1 weeks rent and is subject to criteria and terms.
For further information, speak to our specialist Lettings Manager Yvette Brown on 01706 509237